We had a lovely St Chrysostom’s / St Peter’s, Oughtrington pilgrimage this year.
We made new friends, and came close to God in many different ways.
We asked pilgrims, as they journeyed home, what good memories they had of this year’s.
Here are a selection.
- Enjoying the profusion of wild flowers on the walk to the Slipper Chapel
- The torchlight procession
- The music from drums, violin at recorders at our masses
- Picking blackberries – and laughing.
- The icons of the Russian Orthodox Shrine
- Seeing the children engaged and enjoying themselves
- Walking in the village in the early morning
- Quiet prayerful times
- The ministry of healing in the shrine
- Paddling in ther sea at Cromer, with umbrellas up!
- The Holy Hour in the RC Parish Church
- Benediction in the shrine
- Lovely food