It’s a varied and interesting list.
What would you add?
- The Carol Service, The Easter Vigil.
- Practices for events, especially the Carol Service.
- The wonderfull 24 hour prayer vigil – and the early morning breakfast during it.
- Times when we have been bold in our witness (eg on LGBT issues),
- Shared meals (eg at Petra, Russian restaurant and soup lunch).
- Walsingham Pilgrimage.
- School choir and University orchestra performances and the vibrancy they brought
- The range of welcome we give in our space
- A school child calling by with her mother to pray and light a candle
- The natural part children have in Sunday Mass – at the consecration, the Angelus …
- Times when we connect with the local community (walking the boundary etc…)