- Follow St Chrysostom's Church News and Views on WordPress.com
Top Posts & Pages
- Clinging to Easter hope in tragic days
- 20 + C + M + B + 17 Bless your home!
- Blessing homes 20 + C + M + B + 15
- Bless this House: 20 + C + M + B + 12
- 20 + C + M + B + 16 Blessing your home
- Go Forth, Christian Soul: The Proficiscere
- Mother of Sheshan
- 2017 Veni Creator Spiritus: God Knows!
- Passion and Annunciation - the Lily Crucifix
- 20 + C + M + B + 14 Blessing of Homes
- Advent Angel Angels Angelus Anglican Annunciation Armenia Armenian Ash Wednesday Assumption baptism Benediction Bible Bishop of Manchester blessing Book Reading Carols Catholic Christianity Christmas Church of England Confirmation Donkey Easter Easter Vigil Epiphany Exsultet Faith Food Haiku Holy Week home House blessing Human trafficking Hymn Hymns Joseph Ken Leech Labyrinth Lent LGBT Liturgy Lutheran Magi Manchester Mary Mary's Meals Mass May Mirfield Muslim New Year Nuns Our Lady Pilgrimage posada Prayer Quiz Rocamadour Rosary School SCP Shrine Slavery Stations of the Cross St Chrysostom's St Chrysostom's School St John's School Tenebrae Uganda Via Lucis Victoria Park Walsingham War memorial women
Tag Archives: Armenian
Mycah, Parish Volunteer, writes about a visit to the Armenian Church On Maundy Thursday afternoon Fr Ian and I were delighted to attend the feetwashing liturgy at the Armenian Church in Manchester. I felt I was stepping into an ancient … Continue reading
Fr Ian writes Today, Armenian Genocide Memorial Day, Bishop Jack Nicholls (representing the Bishop of Manchester) and I, with Mrs Jones, Deputy Head Teacher at St Chrysostom’s School, two children from Year 6 and others joined friends at the Armenian … Continue reading