- Follow St Chrysostom's Church News and Views on WordPress.com
Top Posts & Pages
- 20 + C + M + B + 17 Bless your home!
- A saint without interest
- Bless this House: 20 + C + M + B + 12
- Christus Rex
- The Church Travellers Directory
- Pademelon, Frogmouth and Platypus: Praise be!
- Eighth Station - Jesus speaks to the weeping women
- Salve Regina: Holy Holy Queen!
- Deaf saints
- WW1: Teaching our children to be peacemakers
- Advent Angel Angels Angelus Anglican Annunciation Armenia Armenian Ash Wednesday Assumption baptism Benediction Bible Bishop Bishop of Manchester Book Reading Carols Catholic Christianity Christmas Church of England Confirmation Donkey Easter Easter Vigil Epiphany Exsultet Faith Food Haiku Holy Week home House blessing Human trafficking Hymn Hymns Joseph Ken Leech Labyrinth Lent LGBT Liturgy Lutheran Magi Manchester Mary Mary's Meals Mass Mirfield Muslim New Year Nuns Our Lady Pilgrimage Poetry posada Prayer Quiz Ramadan Rocamadour Rosary School SCP Shrine Slavery Stations of the Cross St Chrysostom's St Chrysostom's School Tenebrae Uganda Via Lucis Victoria Park Walsingham War memorial women
Tag Archives: Armenian
Mycah, Parish Volunteer, writes about a visit to the Armenian Church On Maundy Thursday afternoon Fr Ian and I were delighted to attend the feetwashing liturgy at the Armenian Church in Manchester. I felt I was stepping into an ancient … Continue reading
Fr Ian writes Today, Armenian Genocide Memorial Day, Bishop Jack Nicholls (representing the Bishop of Manchester) and I, with Mrs Jones, Deputy Head Teacher at St Chrysostom’s School, two children from Year 6 and others joined friends at the Armenian … Continue reading