- Follow St Chrysostom's Church News and Views on WordPress.com
Top Posts & Pages
- 20 + C + M + B + 17 Bless your home!
- A saint without interest
- Bless this House: 20 + C + M + B + 12
- Christus Rex
- The Church Travellers Directory
- Pademelon, Frogmouth and Platypus: Praise be!
- Eighth Station - Jesus speaks to the weeping women
- Salve Regina: Holy Holy Queen!
- Deaf saints
- WW1: Teaching our children to be peacemakers
- Advent Angel Angels Angelus Anglican Annunciation Armenia Armenian Ash Wednesday Assumption baptism Benediction Bible Bishop Bishop of Manchester Book Reading Carols Catholic Christianity Christmas Church of England Confirmation Donkey Easter Easter Vigil Epiphany Exsultet Faith Food Haiku Holy Week home House blessing Human trafficking Hymn Hymns Joseph Ken Leech Labyrinth Lent LGBT Liturgy Lutheran Magi Manchester Mary Mary's Meals Mass Mirfield Muslim New Year Nuns Our Lady Pilgrimage Poetry posada Prayer Quiz Ramadan Rocamadour Rosary School SCP Shrine Slavery Stations of the Cross St Chrysostom's St Chrysostom's School Tenebrae Uganda Via Lucis Victoria Park Walsingham War memorial women
Tag Archives: Derby
Sr Jean CHN tells us how she first experienced her call to be a nun: I was only in my early teens when the thought first came to me that I was called to be a nun and I dismissed … Continue reading
On 30th June 1865, Charlotte Gertrude Ronalds (Sr Gertrude) took her vows as a religious sister, nun, in the Church of England, at St Peter’s Vauxhall. Other women joined her and from this small beginning the St Peter’s Sisterhood began. … Continue reading