- Follow St Chrysostom's Church News and Views on WordPress.com
Top Posts & Pages
- 20 + C + M + B + 17 Bless your home!
- 20 + C + M + B + 16 Blessing your home
- A Titanic Survivor - Adolphe Saalfeld
- Blessing homes 20 + C + M + B + 15
- Christus Rex
- A Quiz for St George's Day
- Go Forth, Christian Soul: The Proficiscere
- Jesus, remember me
- Mary's YES: A painting, and a poem
- 2017 Veni Creator Spiritus: God Knows!
- Advent Angel Angels Angelus Anglican Annunciation Armenia Armenian Ash Wednesday Assumption baptism Benediction Bible Bishop of Manchester blessing Book Reading Carols Catholic Christianity Christmas Church of England Confirmation Donkey Easter Easter Vigil Epiphany Exsultet Faith Food Haiku home House blessing Human trafficking Hymn Hymns Joseph Ken Leech Labyrinth Lent LGBT Liturgy Lutheran Magi Manchester Mary Mass Mirfield Muslim New Year Nuns Our Lady Peace Pilgrimage posada Prayer Quiz Rocamadour Rosary School SCP Shrine Slavery Stations of the Cross St Chrysostom's St Chrysostom's School St John's School Tenebrae Uganda Via Lucis Victoria Park Walsingham War memorial Welcome women WW1
Tag Archives: Easter Vigil
Kate, Parish Assistant, offers a personal reflection on Holy Week and Easter at St C’s I have never experienced Tenebrae before, but I suspected that it would be a service I would find moving; I was not prepared for its … Continue reading
The worship of Maundy Thursday, Good Friday and Easter – The Great Three Days – is so powerful and rich that it is good to reflect upon it afterwards, and to share our experiences. We’ve asked a few church members … Continue reading