- Follow St Chrysostom's Church News and Views on WordPress.com
Top Posts & Pages
- Clinging to Easter hope in tragic days
- 20 + C + M + B + 17 Bless your home!
- Blessing homes 20 + C + M + B + 15
- Bless this House: 20 + C + M + B + 12
- 20 + C + M + B + 16 Blessing your home
- Go Forth, Christian Soul: The Proficiscere
- Mother of Sheshan
- 2017 Veni Creator Spiritus: God Knows!
- Passion and Annunciation - the Lily Crucifix
- 20 + C + M + B + 14 Blessing of Homes
- Advent Angel Angels Angelus Anglican Annunciation Armenia Armenian Ash Wednesday Assumption baptism Benediction Bible Bishop of Manchester blessing Book Reading Carols Catholic Christianity Christmas Church of England Confirmation Donkey Easter Easter Vigil Epiphany Exsultet Faith Food Haiku Holy Week home House blessing Human trafficking Hymn Hymns Joseph Ken Leech Labyrinth Lent LGBT Liturgy Lutheran Magi Manchester Mary Mary's Meals Mass May Mirfield Muslim New Year Nuns Our Lady Pilgrimage posada Prayer Quiz Rocamadour Rosary School SCP Shrine Slavery Stations of the Cross St Chrysostom's St Chrysostom's School St John's School Tenebrae Uganda Via Lucis Victoria Park Walsingham War memorial women
Tag Archives: Haiku
Stay here, keep watch and pray… Our Maundy Thursday vigil is a special and holy time and it is noteworthy that each year several people come to the vigil who have not attended the Mass which begins it, perhaps calling … Continue reading
We recently said goodbye to Miss Melanie Michael who has done very good work as Headteacher at St Chrysostom’s School for over nine years. Miss Michael, herself of the Jewish faith, has strongly encouraged all faiths in the school and … Continue reading