- Follow St Chrysostom's Church News and Views on WordPress.com
Top Posts & Pages
- 20 + C + M + B + 17 Bless your home!
- O Sacred Heart!
- The Church Travellers Directory
- 20 + C + M + B + 16 Blessing your home
- Greetings from Iona
- Bless this House: 20 + C + M + B + 12
- Patron Saint of Breast Cancer Patients
- Blessing homes 20 + C + M + B + 15
- 20 + C + M + B + 14 Blessing of Homes
- Called to be a nun
- Advent Angel Angels Angelus Anglican Annunciation Armenia Armenian Ash Wednesday Assumption baptism Benediction Bible Bishop of Manchester Book Reading Carols Catholic Christianity Christmas Church of England Confirmation Donkey Easter Easter Vigil Epiphany Exsultet Faith Food Haiku Holy Week home House blessing Human trafficking Hymn Hymns Joseph Ken Leech Labyrinth Lent LGBT Liturgy Lutheran Magi Manchester Mary Mary's Meals Mass May Mirfield Muslim New Year Nuns Our Lady Pilgrimage posada Prayer Quiz Ramadan Rocamadour Rosary School SCP Shrine Slavery Stations of the Cross St Chrysostom's St Chrysostom's School St John's School Tenebrae Uganda Via Lucis Victoria Park Walsingham War memorial women
Tag Archives: Maria Consolata
The Angel rolled back the stone and sat on it… (Matthew 28.2) Every Easter I remember the time when, as an undergraduate student, I went to Benediction on Easter Day at St Alban’s, Conybeare Street in Birmingham. A great and … Continue reading
The Roman Catholic writer and nun Ruth Obbard tells a story of Pope John XXIII. “On Easter Sunday, his first after being elected Patriarch of Venice, Cardinal Roncalli (later Pope John XXIII) celebrated Benediction in his Cathedral, the interior glowing … Continue reading