- Follow St Chrysostom's Church News and Views on WordPress.com
Top Posts & Pages
- 20 + C + M + B + 17 Bless your home!
- A saint without interest
- Bless this House: 20 + C + M + B + 12
- Christus Rex
- Deaf saints
- Eighth Station - Jesus speaks to the weeping women
- Pademelon, Frogmouth and Platypus: Praise be!
- Salve Regina: Holy Holy Queen!
- WW1: Teaching our children to be peacemakers
- About St Chrysostom's Church
- Advent Angel Angels Angelus Anglican Annunciation Armenia Armenian Ash Wednesday Assumption baptism Benediction Bible Bishop Bishop of Manchester Book Reading Carols Catholic Christianity Christmas Church of England Confirmation Donkey Easter Easter Vigil Epiphany Exsultet Faith Food Haiku Holy Week home House blessing Human trafficking Hymn Hymns Joseph Ken Leech Labyrinth Lent LGBT Liturgy Lutheran Magi Manchester Mary Mary's Meals Mass Mirfield Muslim New Year Nuns Our Lady Pilgrimage Poetry posada Prayer Quiz Ramadan Rocamadour Rosary School SCP Shrine Slavery Stations of the Cross St Chrysostom's St Chrysostom's School Tenebrae Uganda Via Lucis Victoria Park Walsingham War memorial women
Tag Archives: Nuns
St Chrysostom’s gave Penny a leaving gift to pay for her pilgrimage to the Shrine of Our Lady of Czestochowa, Poland. “After a 3 hour bus journey from Kracow to Czestochowa, the home of the Black Madonna and following nuns, … Continue reading
Last Friday a group from St Chrysostom’s travelled to Derby, to spend a weekend at the Convent of the Holy Name. It’s the motherhouse of Sister Julie and Catherine’s order, and a home to about 20 sisters. There were seven … Continue reading
On Rogation Sunday, (9th May) a group of us from St C’s walked the Parish boundaries. (Traditionally its called ‘Beating the Bounds’) It was a great opportunity to see how diverse our parish is and to pray for God’s blessing … Continue reading