- Follow St Chrysostom's Church News and Views on WordPress.com
Top Posts & Pages
- 20 + C + M + B + 17 Bless your home!
- A saint without interest
- Bless this House: 20 + C + M + B + 12
- Christus Rex
- The Church Travellers Directory
- Pademelon, Frogmouth and Platypus: Praise be!
- Eighth Station - Jesus speaks to the weeping women
- Salve Regina: Holy Holy Queen!
- Deaf saints
- WW1: Teaching our children to be peacemakers
- Advent Angel Angels Angelus Anglican Annunciation Armenia Armenian Ash Wednesday Assumption baptism Benediction Bible Bishop Bishop of Manchester Book Reading Carols Catholic Christianity Christmas Church of England Confirmation Donkey Easter Easter Vigil Epiphany Exsultet Faith Food Haiku Holy Week home House blessing Human trafficking Hymn Hymns Joseph Ken Leech Labyrinth Lent LGBT Liturgy Lutheran Magi Manchester Mary Mary's Meals Mass Mirfield Muslim New Year Nuns Our Lady Pilgrimage Poetry posada Prayer Quiz Ramadan Rocamadour Rosary School SCP Shrine Slavery Stations of the Cross St Chrysostom's St Chrysostom's School Tenebrae Uganda Via Lucis Victoria Park Walsingham War memorial women
Tag Archives: Quiz
What is the full name of the author of the Sherlock Holmes stories? That was Question 6 of a light hearted St Ignatius (of Antioch) Quiz, written by Fr Ian for a gathering of the Manchester Chapter of the Society … Continue reading
For several years Fr Ian has prepared a quiz on the theme of angels for a priests’ gathering at Michaelmas. Here is a recent one. At the quiz itself points are given for humorous, if wrong, answers, as well as … Continue reading
ATOTC – which novel by Charles Dickens has these initials? The Quiz had begun. Teams from St Chrysostom’s School, St John’s School and St Chrysostom’s School competed in a fun quiz at Church. Food was shared, much laughter, entertaining questions, … Continue reading
Here’s a Quiz for St Lucy’s Day (13th December) which Fr Ian prepared for a social gathering of priests. See how you do in it. 1. St Lucy died in Syracuse in the fourth century – where is Syracuse? 2. … Continue reading
Here’s a light hearted quiz for St Andrew’s day (November 30th). Why not have a go? It was compiled for a group of Church of England priests so apologies to none UK readers! 1 “As of old, Saint Andrew heard … Continue reading
Here is a light hearted quiz about St George as we celebrate St George’s Day. See how you do. St George’s Day is celebrated in which of the following countries? Canada Croatia Portugal Cyprus Greece Georgia … Continue reading