Tag Archives: Richard Lane

1837 plans for a Victoria Park Church

The idea for having a church on the site of St Chrysostom’s came long before our church building. Dr Bosdin Leech, a noted local resident and historian of the area, wrote to the St Chrysostom’s Monthly Magazine in 1938 about … Continue reading

Posted in Anglican, Manchester, St Chrysostoms Church | Tagged , | Leave a comment