- Follow St Chrysostom's Church News and Views on WordPress.com
Top Posts & Pages
- 20 + C + M + B + 17 Bless your home!
- A saint without interest
- Bless this House: 20 + C + M + B + 12
- Christus Rex
- Deaf saints
- Eighth Station - Jesus speaks to the weeping women
- Pademelon, Frogmouth and Platypus: Praise be!
- Salve Regina: Holy Holy Queen!
- WW1: Teaching our children to be peacemakers
- About St Chrysostom's Church
- Advent Angel Angels Angelus Anglican Annunciation Armenia Armenian Ash Wednesday Assumption baptism Benediction Bible Bishop Bishop of Manchester Book Reading Carols Catholic Christianity Christmas Church of England Confirmation Donkey Easter Easter Vigil Epiphany Exsultet Faith Food Haiku Holy Week home House blessing Human trafficking Hymn Hymns Joseph Ken Leech Labyrinth Lent LGBT Liturgy Lutheran Magi Manchester Mary Mary's Meals Mass Mirfield Muslim New Year Nuns Our Lady Pilgrimage Poetry posada Prayer Quiz Ramadan Rocamadour Rosary School SCP Shrine Slavery Stations of the Cross St Chrysostom's St Chrysostom's School Tenebrae Uganda Via Lucis Victoria Park Walsingham War memorial women
Tag Archives: Rocamadour
I’m enjoying, and appreciating, my sabbatical. A priest is granted a sabbatical period away from work to renew energy, to rest, to reflect and to pray. I’m trying to do all those things! One of the foci for my sabbatical … Continue reading
Before he joined the Italian army in the Second World War Domenico Chiocchetti, a young man from Moena in northern Italy was given a small religious card by his mother. It comforted him throughout the war years, especially when, as … Continue reading