- Follow St Chrysostom's Church News and Views on WordPress.com
Top Posts & Pages
- 20 + C + M + B + 17 Bless your home!
- A saint without interest
- Bless this House: 20 + C + M + B + 12
- Christus Rex
- Deaf saints
- Eighth Station - Jesus speaks to the weeping women
- Pademelon, Frogmouth and Platypus: Praise be!
- Salve Regina: Holy Holy Queen!
- WW1: Teaching our children to be peacemakers
- About St Chrysostom's Church
- Advent Angel Angels Angelus Anglican Annunciation Armenia Armenian Ash Wednesday Assumption baptism Benediction Bible Bishop Bishop of Manchester Book Reading Carols Catholic Christianity Christmas Church of England Confirmation Donkey Easter Easter Vigil Epiphany Exsultet Faith Food Haiku Holy Week home House blessing Human trafficking Hymn Hymns Joseph Ken Leech Labyrinth Lent LGBT Liturgy Lutheran Magi Manchester Mary Mary's Meals Mass Mirfield Muslim New Year Nuns Our Lady Pilgrimage Poetry posada Prayer Quiz Ramadan Rocamadour Rosary School SCP Shrine Slavery Stations of the Cross St Chrysostom's St Chrysostom's School Tenebrae Uganda Via Lucis Victoria Park Walsingham War memorial women
Tag Archives: School
St Chrysostom’s School is growing! Major work has taken place to extend and improve the school buildings and Year 4, 5 and 6 children have new classrooms. Mr Trevor Matthews, Headteacher, says; The time has come to move into our fantastic … Continue reading
Isobel Booler, Headteacher of St John’s School writes: As Headteacher of St John’s I was really pleased to host and speak at a Deanery Synod meeting, which had a major item on church – school relations . It was great … Continue reading
Rabbi Lionel Blue encouraged listeners in a talk he gave a while ago to return to a place in childhood and simply sit there and have some sandwiches. From the age of seven, until I left school to go to … Continue reading
Archbishop Rowan and the Bishop of Manchester have joined members of St Chrysostom’s church, children of the parish primary schools and others in writing haiku inspired by St Chrysostom’s Church, Victoria Park in Manchester. The haiku is a short three … Continue reading
Miss Michael, St Chrysostom’s School’s head teacher had an early start to today. She set her alarm for 4am this morning! Then straight into school and just after 6am St Chrysostom’s School was live on ITV’s Daybreak Breakfast show. Under … Continue reading