- Follow St Chrysostom's Church News and Views on WordPress.com
Top Posts & Pages
- 20 + C + M + B + 17 Bless your home!
- A saint without interest
- Bless this House: 20 + C + M + B + 12
- Christus Rex
- Deaf saints
- Eighth Station - Jesus speaks to the weeping women
- Pademelon, Frogmouth and Platypus: Praise be!
- Salve Regina: Holy Holy Queen!
- WW1: Teaching our children to be peacemakers
- About St Chrysostom's Church
- Advent Angel Angels Angelus Anglican Annunciation Armenia Armenian Ash Wednesday Assumption baptism Benediction Bible Bishop Bishop of Manchester Book Reading Carols Catholic Christianity Christmas Church of England Confirmation Donkey Easter Easter Vigil Epiphany Exsultet Faith Food Haiku Holy Week home House blessing Human trafficking Hymn Hymns Joseph Ken Leech Labyrinth Lent LGBT Liturgy Lutheran Magi Manchester Mary Mary's Meals Mass Mirfield Muslim New Year Nuns Our Lady Pilgrimage Poetry posada Prayer Quiz Ramadan Rocamadour Rosary School SCP Shrine Slavery Stations of the Cross St Chrysostom's St Chrysostom's School Tenebrae Uganda Via Lucis Victoria Park Walsingham War memorial women
Tag Archives: Angelus
A member of St Chrysostom’s sneaked into the SCP (Society of Catholic Priests) 2016 conference for several of the sessions and meals. What did our spy discover? It was an absolute pleasure to be involved with the SCP conference and … Continue reading
Here’s an invitation to join in a ‘chain of prayer’ from St Chrysostom’s in May, traditionally called Mary’s month. For centuries Christians have been praying the Angelus at morning, noon and evening each day. Pausing in the midst of work … Continue reading
For over 270 years Christians have sung (or said) the Regina Coeli in place of the Angelus during the great Easter season. The joy of Easter breaks through time and space and we dare to encourage the saints and Mary, … Continue reading