- Follow St Chrysostom's Church News and Views on WordPress.com
Top Posts & Pages
- The Priesthood of Mary
- Levitation lessons?
- Bishop's head dress - a contribution to a debate
- 20 + C + M + B + 17 Bless your home!
- Bless this House: 20 + C + M + B + 12
- Mary, Mother of the Eucharist
- Blessing homes 20 + C + M + B + 15
- Unusual names of the Anglo Catholic clergy
- Fr Ken Leech (1939 - 2015)
- Advent Angel Angels Angelus Anglican Annunciation Armenia Armenian Ash Wednesday Assumption baptism Benediction Bible Bishop Bishop of Manchester Book Reading Carols Catholic Christianity Christmas Church of England Confirmation Donkey Easter Easter Vigil Epiphany Exsultet Faith Food Haiku Holy Week home House blessing Human trafficking Hymn Hymns Joseph Ken Leech Labyrinth Lent LGBT Liturgy Lutheran Magi Manchester Mary Mary's Meals Mass May Mirfield Muslim New Year Nuns Our Lady Pilgrimage posada Prayer Quiz Ramadan Rocamadour Rosary School SCP Shrine Slavery Stations of the Cross St Chrysostom's St Chrysostom's School Tenebrae Uganda Via Lucis Victoria Park Walsingham War memorial women
Tag Archives: women
Women of courage stand out in the Bible. Sometimes because of the way history is told, and even faith proclaimed, men can seem to predominate. With this in mind the St Chrysostom’s Justice and Peace group is looking at the … Continue reading
The names of twenty great women of Manchester on the shortlist for a statue in the centre of Manchester was revealed recently. Not surprisingly Emmeline Pankhurst came top of the list. However, Manchester should be proud to have such a wealth of … Continue reading
Today is the International Day for the Elimination of Violence against women, an initiative of the United Nations. Fr Ian writes on this issue: One in four women in the UK will experience domestic violence in their lifetime. The Health … Continue reading