- Follow St Chrysostom's Church News and Views on WordPress.com
Top Posts & Pages
- 20 + C + M + B + 17 Bless your home!
- A saint without interest
- Bless this House: 20 + C + M + B + 12
- Christus Rex
- Deaf saints
- Eighth Station - Jesus speaks to the weeping women
- Pademelon, Frogmouth and Platypus: Praise be!
- Salve Regina: Holy Holy Queen!
- WW1: Teaching our children to be peacemakers
- About St Chrysostom's Church
- Advent Angel Angels Angelus Anglican Annunciation Armenia Armenian Ash Wednesday Assumption baptism Benediction Bible Bishop Bishop of Manchester Book Reading Carols Catholic Christianity Christmas Church of England Confirmation Donkey Easter Easter Vigil Epiphany Exsultet Faith Food Haiku Holy Week home House blessing Human trafficking Hymn Hymns Joseph Ken Leech Labyrinth Lent LGBT Liturgy Lutheran Magi Manchester Mary Mary's Meals Mass Mirfield Muslim New Year Nuns Our Lady Pilgrimage Poetry posada Prayer Quiz Ramadan Rocamadour Rosary School SCP Shrine Slavery Stations of the Cross St Chrysostom's St Chrysostom's School Tenebrae Uganda Via Lucis Victoria Park Walsingham War memorial women
Tag Archives: Magi
Here is our second reflection on the story of the wise men. The reflections can be read in order, and they also ‘stand alone.’ They help us prepare for the Feast of Epiphany. As you begin this reflection be still, … Continue reading
Our St Chrysostom’s 31 day Bible guide continues. Here is today’s short Bible verse, followed by a question or two, then we see the Bible passage the verse comes from and offer further thought or prayer. January 2nd: Today’s Bible … Continue reading
Not only Mary and Joseph from our children’s nativity set are on their journey in Posada. The Three Kings (Magi) have been spotted on their journey. One sighting was in Reddish where they were welcomed at Revd Penny King’s house, … Continue reading