- Follow St Chrysostom's Church News and Views on WordPress.com
Top Posts & Pages
- 20 + C + M + B + 17 Bless your home!
- A saint without interest
- Bless this House: 20 + C + M + B + 12
- Christus Rex
- The Church Travellers Directory
- Pademelon, Frogmouth and Platypus: Praise be!
- Eighth Station - Jesus speaks to the weeping women
- Salve Regina: Holy Holy Queen!
- Deaf saints
- WW1: Teaching our children to be peacemakers
- Advent Angel Angels Angelus Anglican Annunciation Armenia Armenian Ash Wednesday Assumption baptism Benediction Bible Bishop Bishop of Manchester Book Reading Carols Catholic Christianity Christmas Church of England Confirmation Donkey Easter Easter Vigil Epiphany Exsultet Faith Food Haiku Holy Week home House blessing Human trafficking Hymn Hymns Joseph Ken Leech Labyrinth Lent LGBT Liturgy Lutheran Magi Manchester Mary Mary's Meals Mass Mirfield Muslim New Year Nuns Our Lady Pilgrimage Poetry posada Prayer Quiz Ramadan Rocamadour Rosary School SCP Shrine Slavery Stations of the Cross St Chrysostom's St Chrysostom's School Tenebrae Uganda Via Lucis Victoria Park Walsingham War memorial women
Tag Archives: Ken Leech
Many people have asked for a copy of the liturgy for Fr Ken Leech’s Requiem Mass (much of it chosen by himself), and we’ve also had requests for copies of Terry Drummond’s eulogy at the Mass. Those who were at … Continue reading
Justice and Peace are key themes for people of faith throughout our world. Not only are they themes for the world as a whole, but also for our local communities, our homes and our own hearts. On Tuesday 13th October … Continue reading
Fr Ken Leech was a great campaigner for peace and justice. He asked that, if possible, a Vigil of Prayer for Peace and Justice be kept the evening before his funeral. We’ve been very pleased to organise this at St … Continue reading
Here is information about the funeral of Fr Ken Leech. Fr Ken left details of how he would like his funeral liturgies and we are hoping to keep to them as close as possible. Reception into Church Tuesday 13th October Fr … Continue reading
Fr Ken Leech (b.39), a great priest, prophet and writer in the Church died yesterday in the evening (12th September). We were sorry to learn of the death of this great priest, and friend of St Chrysostom’s. The Guardian’s obituary … Continue reading
Fr Julian and Sr Diana CHN started us off in our blog series of ‘Favourite Churches’ to see their choice click here. Now here are two more choices. First of all from Fr Ken Leech who has recently begun worshiping … Continue reading