- Follow St Chrysostom's Church News and Views on WordPress.com
Top Posts & Pages
- Clinging to Easter hope in tragic days
- 20 + C + M + B + 17 Bless your home!
- Blessing homes 20 + C + M + B + 15
- Bless this House: 20 + C + M + B + 12
- 20 + C + M + B + 16 Blessing your home
- Go Forth, Christian Soul: The Proficiscere
- Mother of Sheshan
- 2017 Veni Creator Spiritus: God Knows!
- Passion and Annunciation - the Lily Crucifix
- 20 + C + M + B + 14 Blessing of Homes
- Advent Angel Angels Angelus Anglican Annunciation Armenia Armenian Ash Wednesday Assumption baptism Benediction Bible Bishop of Manchester blessing Book Reading Carols Catholic Christianity Christmas Church of England Confirmation Donkey Easter Easter Vigil Epiphany Exsultet Faith Food Haiku Holy Week home House blessing Human trafficking Hymn Hymns Joseph Ken Leech Labyrinth Lent LGBT Liturgy Lutheran Magi Manchester Mary Mary's Meals Mass May Mirfield Muslim New Year Nuns Our Lady Pilgrimage posada Prayer Quiz Rocamadour Rosary School SCP Shrine Slavery Stations of the Cross St Chrysostom's St Chrysostom's School St John's School Tenebrae Uganda Via Lucis Victoria Park Walsingham War memorial women
Tag Archives: Welcome
One percent decline each year, disproportionately elderly age profile, out of step with the digital world… so the Archbishop of Canterbury and the Archbishop of York recently described some of the stark problems of the Church of England. Undoubtedly these … Continue reading
On Thursday morning we set out on foot to the Medaille Trust hostel – we being Fr. Ian, (carrying the basket containing our Posada figures of Mary and Joseph, a candle, a box of biscuits and some invitations to our … Continue reading