- Follow St Chrysostom's Church News and Views on WordPress.com
Top Posts & Pages
- 20 + C + M + B + 17 Bless your home!
- 20 + C + M + B + 16 Blessing your home
- A Titanic Survivor - Adolphe Saalfeld
- Blessing homes 20 + C + M + B + 15
- Christus Rex
- A Quiz for St George's Day
- Go Forth, Christian Soul: The Proficiscere
- Jesus, remember me
- Mary's YES: A painting, and a poem
- 2017 Veni Creator Spiritus: God Knows!
- Advent Angel Angels Angelus Anglican Annunciation Armenia Armenian Ash Wednesday Assumption baptism Benediction Bible Bishop of Manchester blessing Book Reading Carols Catholic Christianity Christmas Church of England Confirmation Donkey Easter Easter Vigil Epiphany Exsultet Faith Food Haiku home House blessing Human trafficking Hymn Hymns Joseph Ken Leech Labyrinth Lent LGBT Liturgy Lutheran Magi Manchester Mary Mass Mirfield Muslim New Year Nuns Our Lady Peace Pilgrimage posada Prayer Quiz Rocamadour Rosary School SCP Shrine Slavery Stations of the Cross St Chrysostom's St Chrysostom's School St John's School Tenebrae Uganda Via Lucis Victoria Park Walsingham War memorial Welcome women WW1
Tag Archives: Welcome
One percent decline each year, disproportionately elderly age profile, out of step with the digital world… so the Archbishop of Canterbury and the Archbishop of York recently described some of the stark problems of the Church of England. Undoubtedly these … Continue reading
On Thursday morning we set out on foot to the Medaille Trust hostel – we being Fr. Ian, (carrying the basket containing our Posada figures of Mary and Joseph, a candle, a box of biscuits and some invitations to our … Continue reading